After spending the better part of the weekend in the hospital, we decided with our doctor that Tuesday was a little bit soon to try inducing again, so we have postponed it for now and are waiting to see if things happen naturally. I will post more news soon. Thanks for thinking of us.
2 comments:
Hi Kendra!
Jenny is keeping me filled in on your baby status. I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog, too. I'm so glad you girls are seeing each other. I'm anxious to hear about the arrival of your little girl. It has been a very long time since I last saw you, but it sure is fun to see photos. All the best to you and your family. Love, Marijean
Your blog looks great! Thanks for keeping us updated. Wishing you and the baby the best in the next few days! We'll keep checking back in.
Tanya
Post a Comment