Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

It is always wonderful to celebrate and be reminded of the miracle of Easter and what it means for us. Mark, Karamea, and I went to church this morning, and the theme of the sermon was that Easter means that we all get one big do-over for everything we have ever done wrong. Great message! And great music--Loved the choir, Mom! Thank you for the do-over, Jesus!

I have been following the blog of MckMama, mother of a very sick little baby boy named Stellan (who, thankfully, seems to be getting better.) She wrote about Easter on her blog today, and I couldn't have said it much better, so here is the link:

The truth about Easter


Have a look, and while you're at it, read about Stellan's amazing story. Happy Easter!

Prayers for Stellan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...