
We are keeping busy with projects around the house--getting most of the work done in the evening after Karamea goes to bed and on the weekends when I am home and can watch Karamea while Mark works. There are many half-done projects, but that is fine because progress is being made and we know that things will get done eventually. Mark's parents will be with us in November and December, so it will be nice to have their help with Karamea so we can really make some headway with the house.
There are plenty of other things keeping us busy too. I received a cookbook in the mail the other day that I will be testing out and reviewing here on the blog and I am very excited about that. A friend of the family just published a new edition of her Once-A-Month cookbook (their first book came out in the 80s!) This book has all-new recipes that already have my mouth watering!
In the meantime, you can check out their website (and even try a few recipes--or a one week cycle) at: http://www.once-a-monthcooking.comThere will be more to come here (including a GIVEAWAY of the new cookbook) in a couple of weeks!
3 comments:
I love the pictures of Karamea, Kendra. She is too adorable for words! And that cookbook sounds amazing! What a great idea!
Love the photos of Karamea. What a cutie!
Thank you for your prayers. We will be praying for you and the house work to be done. I can't wait to hear more on the cook book review. josh and I are always looking for new recipes:)
Post a Comment