Friday, February 12, 2010

Is there an echo in here?

This is the first moment that I've really had time to sit down and blog for a while, and I've been meaning to share this cute little story all week, but somehow between getting a cold and getting through the week, it hasn't happened.

Last Sunday, we actually made it to church, which feels like an accomplishment, since we have been hampered in our attendance over the last few months for various reasons, most of which involve one or more of us being sick and not wanting to spread the germs to others...

We usually keep Karamea with us for the praise and worship at the beginning of the service and then Mark drops her off in the nursery for most of the service, returning to pick her up right before the last song and benediction. I can't remember the exact words from the benediction last Sunday, but our pastor mentioned something about God being our "rock and our strength" and Karamea immediately picked up on the word "rock" and repeated it loudly enough for the pastor to hear her and smile up at us, as well as for numerous congregation members to chuckle at the cute little echo sitting up in the balcony. It certainly made us smile.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Christine said...

Cute story. I hope you all start feeling better soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...