When Mark and I were in a parenting class at our church, we discussed Deuteronomy 6:4-9, and I liked it so much, I wanted to display it somewhere in our home. So I searched online and this free printable came up:
The other day, I was thinking of a few other verses I would like to see around our home as reminders, so I went on a free printable searching spree and found some more. I wanted to share the goodness with anyone else who might be interested, so here is a sampling of what I found. For many of these, all I did was search "free scripture printables" on google. Others, I selected the specific verse I wanted and then did a google image search for that verse plus 'free printable'.
Proverbs 3:5-6
The other day, I was thinking of a few other verses I would like to see around our home as reminders, so I went on a free printable searching spree and found some more. I wanted to share the goodness with anyone else who might be interested, so here is a sampling of what I found. For many of these, all I did was search "free scripture printables" on google. Others, I selected the specific verse I wanted and then did a google image search for that verse plus 'free printable'.
Proverbs 3:5-6
I really liked this photograph, too, but I couldn't tell from the website whether it is a free printable.
I found this free printable for the fruit of the spirit at Beautifully Rooted:
And then discovered a whole collection of Free Printables there, too!
This one turned up when I searched "free scripture printables"
This blog also has multiple free printables to download:
I love how sunny and happy this one is:
The Flourishing Abode has a number of free printables, with several different color schemes:
Too much fun! I should really stop now...Here are links to some more. I have spent waaaay too much time finding these...so I'm not going to include the images; just the links in case you would like to check them out!
http://danideej.blogspot.com/2012/06/happy-sunday_30.html
http://www.amycornwell.com/blog/stepping-out-of-my-creative-comfort-zone/#more-2114
http://www.simplyklassichome.com/2010/12/christmas-scripture-word-tree-printable.html
http://www.boutiquecafe.com/home/2011/11/25/7888/
http://angelnavywife.blogspot.com/search/label/Printables%7Bfree%7D














No comments:
Post a Comment