(source)
Day 16: As I spend time grading students' writing assessments in the early morning, I am thankful to be able to facilitate and observe amazing growth in my students. It is so cool to read the depth of thought they can express in German, especially considering that they were learning how to say their name just three years ago...
Day 17: I am grateful for music and the power it has to comfort, encourage, bring back memories, and evoke emotions. Two things today really impacted me: 1) Singing a song in church that was sung at our wedding, and 2) Randomly hearing a song on the radio that really touched my heart in the time after my dad died three years ago.
Day 18: Today I am thankful Monday is out of the way. Four more days until Thanksgiving break....it is going to be a long week...
Day 19: I am thankful for the prospect of good sleep and that my kids now sleep through the night most of the time.
Day 20: I am thankful to have this power woman, Toni Theisen, as a mentor and friend.

Day 21: I am so grateful to have a classroom with a window, especially on snowy days.
-Maya Angelou


No comments:
Post a Comment