Karamea will be one month old tomorrow. Wow. The last month has been an incredible time of learning and change--our lives will never be the same now that we get to share them with Karamea. It's amazing how quickly the month has flown by, but there have also been days where time has stood still and we have been able to savor every moment and make precious memories. The time is drawing near that Mark and I will have to shift gears and return to school (Mark has already been attending district and building meetings all week) and we will have to leave our nest to provide for our family. We are so thankful for the time we have had at home getting to know Karamea and starting our life as a family of three.
As we transition, my parents have been helping care for her when I am at school (I went in two days this week). They have been a huge blessing and have made things much easier on us. I am glad that they are getting more time to bond with Karamea too. When I go back to work full time after Labor Day, Karamea will be 6 weeks old and will start daycare.
Here are a few more pictures of Karamea from this past week:



The whole family gathered at Grandpop's--the first time we were all together with Karamea!
No comments:
Post a Comment