
Today as Karamea was waking up, Mark and I were both talking to her and she gave us her first official smile! Up to this point, there have been quasi-smiles that happened in her sleep or when she was gassy, but it was obvious that this one was in response to our voices and faces. She is such a little angel. Last night, we had five hours of continuous sleep, which was a huge milestone (and treat!) as well. (**Disclaimer: This picture isn't actually her first smile (we didn't catch that on camera)...but it was a cute moment and quasi-smile from the day before.)
2 comments:
Karamea is so beautiful! The announcement you sent out is very sweet. I enjoyed looking at the pictures here and reading your blogs. I hope the transition back to school has been alright. love you guys. Laura
That is so great and so special. Your baby girl is beautiful and precious!
Post a Comment