Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Daily Grind - 7 weeks old

Well, we are officially into the school year and getting into a bit of a routine. Sure, we're tired, but we're still enjoying the time we have together. I was a bit tired today, but I think it's just because I taught the full day and had back to school night from 6-8:30 last night. Karamea didn't get to sleep until 1 am, so that's got to be a factor too. She is growing and continues to be a real sweetheart. She loves it when we tickle her and has been giving us lots of toothless grins. She is getting into a good pattern of sleeping longer at night, which helps Mark and me face the day at school and keep on top of our teaching responsibilities.
Mark and Karamea, crashed out on the couch

Funny face

A smile...sort of.

Some of the harvest from our little garden. The yellow tomatoes are the ones that came from our plant that grew over 8 feet tall.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...