Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summertime


We are having a great summer with the family up here--the fishing has been decent and we've even had some sunny weather! Hard to believe we've been here a month already...Karamea is loving the time with all of the relatives and has become more talkative since we've been here. Even though most people might not understand her sounds, we can tell when she is saying things like:
  • Up
  • Bear (as in our dog, not the feared large brown animal)
  • Ball
  • Mama
  • Yum yum
  • Banana
There might be some more words that I am forgetting right now, but you get the idea. She is SO close to standing on her own and walking...all she needs is a bit more confidence and she'll be there. She has stood on her own without realizing it, and as soon as she notices it, she promptly sits down.

I will try to post more soon, it is hard to get to where I have internet access and find time to do so. I hope you all are having a wonderful summer!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Toni Theisen said...

Love Karamea's boots.

GAGates said...

What a fast-growing little girl! Can't believe she's almost 1 yrs old, you guys! Thanks for keeping us abreast of "The Big Adventure"!
Love Ya,
Glenn (& Anne)

Unknown said...

Happy 1st Birthday Karamea! A card is on its way. love, Laura

C Jones said...

Tell Karamea happy birthday for me! Hope you're all having a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...