Monday, December 7, 2009

Our little Monkey

So proud after climbing there all by herself!
Well, it has been a while since I posted any pictures...I actually just realized that I didn't even load pictures on my computer during the whole month of November! Karamea is such a happy little monkey these days, and by that I mean that she is starting to climb everywhere. Up into chairs, the couch, grandpa's lap, even onto chairs by the dining room table! Mark took these pictures today after Karamea managed to climb onto a chair by the table. He had even pushed the table up next to the wall to try and prevent her from getting there...As you can see, she is pretty determined.


Here's one of her spending time with Grandpa O, who is now home with us recovering from his double knee replacement a little over 2 weeks ago. It is so sweet seeing her sit quietly and snuggle with him especially when she is usually constantly in motion.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Mindy said...

What a sweet little one you have Kendra!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...