33 hours after arriving at the hospital we are proud and relieved to announce the birth of Kaylee Britt - 4/4/10 - 12:23 am - 8 lbs. 14 oz - 19 1/2 inches. Everyone is doing well, but we're all extremely tired. How very special to share her birthday with her late Great-Grandpa Lee AND be born on Easter like her mama! I'll post more pictures soon; for now, it is nap time--for all three of us!


6 comments:
Congratulations Kendra! We are just so thrilled for all four of you. And look at that black hair!! Gorgeous Baby Girl!
You both look amazing!
Welcome to the world, sweet little baby!
You look great!!
I just love her little chin! She's so perfect!
Congratulations! I'm so glad she was born on the day you were hoping for. Perfect! She's beautiful. Does she look like Karamea as a baby?
Get some rest, when you can. ;)
Beautiful pictures Kendra. You have a very lovely family.
Post a Comment