Hello there! We haven't dropped off the face of the planet, I promise. Due to a number of issues (computer problems and a busy schedule, among others...), it has been a long time since I have been able to post anything and I am going to try and pick up where I left off. We've had a wonderful spring and there are so many things I want to write about so I don't forget!
Here's a short list of some posts I have coming...

Photo note: One afternoon, we shared a random fun moment of laying together on the living room floor and I thought it was the perfect chance to get a family selfie!
Here's a short list of some posts I have coming...
- Kaylee's 4th birthday
- My birthday
- Kaylee's first friend party
- Easter
- Springtime adventures
- Mother's Day

Photo note: One afternoon, we shared a random fun moment of laying together on the living room floor and I thought it was the perfect chance to get a family selfie!
No comments:
Post a Comment