Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bounce

Karamea and I went here today to celebrate a friend's son's 2 year old birthday party and had a blast. I only wish I were better at being able to visit and keep and eye and hands on my little explorer at the same time! It took her a while to get used to the people and surroundings, but she really started to have fun after a little bit.
The thing that made me laugh the most was the fact that this toy was one of the highlights for Karamea!
(Or maybe I laughed most at myself climbing up one of the big slides carrying Karamea and sliding down with her when I am 9 months pregnant...) I'm pretty sure that I was more tired than she was when we got home for nap time. :) But we both got nice long, well-deserved naps!

Happy birthday, Tyler! It was great seeing you, Tanya! Thanks so much for inviting us. I hope you all had a safe and uneventful drive home.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...