Saturday, March 6, 2010

I've never really been a fan of the pictures I've been able to capture using the built in camera on my computer and using the video for skype is always less than flattering, but today I took a picture with it that was just too sweet not to share.

Karamea and I were lounging on the couch looking at pictures on the computer (the digital native way to look at photo albums--it amazes me what level of technology that this generation will be accustomed to!) She laid her head on my 8-months-pregnant-belly and just snuggled in, which is saying a lot for her--she always has so much energy and doesn't sit in one place for long...It was such a sweet moment, we were home alone, and I was so happy to be able to capture the moment of her, her soon-to-be-born sister, and me enjoying life together.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Your daughter is SO cute. I can't get over her. Love this picture!

Tara Brown said...

So sweet!!! Soon she can give Kaylee cuddles and kisses out of the womb! So precious!

Christine said...

Such a sweet picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...