Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 2nd birfay, Karamea!

Ever since attending her friend Haley's birthday party in May, Karamea has had a fascination with birthdays. She continually repeated the phrase, "Happy birfay, Haley!" even after we had arrived in Alaska. Her cousin Ryan's birthday is a couple of weeks before hers, so she got to practice again at his party. She was really looking forward to her own birthday and it didn't disappoint. Since she loves butterflies so much, I made her a butterfly cake. [Disclaimer: I am NOT a professional, or even an amateur cake decorator...just a Mom who loves her daughter and will make attempts at creating something cute just to make it a special day.] She liked it and that's all that counts. :)
Karamea was a doll and relished her little birthday celebration. She also received a baby doll and was the cutest little Mama as she carried it around in the box it came in as if it were a little carseat. I love her so much and can't believe it's already been two years. Wow. Thank you Karamea, for the blessing that you are and the joy you add to our lives.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mindy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your cake.

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Karamea! I think you did a FANTASTIC job on your cake. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...