Thursday, August 5, 2010

Kaylee at 4 Months


It has been a long week and a half since I arrived back in town and we have visited my parents every day, spending some precious moments with them and trying to focus on the joy of life and living rather than the sorrow to come. Kaylee certainly helps us smile and laugh every day. She is healthy and happy (except after getting her shots yesterday) and is starting to engage the world around her more every day. She is quick to smile, loves grabbing toys (and anything within her reach), and has started babbling a lot more. We have had some fun conversations. I am so thankful that she is with me to keep me company right now. :) She now weighs 18 pounds, 15 ounces and is 25.5 inches long.
Grandma and Opa greeting Kaylee after being apart all summer

Opa and Kaylee having a conversation together

It looks like she's handcuffed to her carseat!

Kaylee and Mama

I will rewind a bit for my next post and recap the summer. Look forward to pictures of boat rides, hikes, Karamea's 2nd birthday, the beach, fish, bears, and orcas!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Precious memories. Thank you for posting.

Christine said...

That picture of Kaylee and your dad is priceless! I've been praying for you and your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...