
As far as Karamea is concerned, the theme for the summer was, "Outside, throw rocks in water?" She loved spending time on the beach and didn't care how cold or wet she was. Even after falling in a puddle and getting water in her boots, she only let out the slightest wimper. When it came to returning to the warmth of the cabin, however, there were screams of protest.



With the weather as dreary as it was this summer, I know I wouldn't have ventured out nearly as often as I did if it weren't for her. And once you're bundled up in rain gear, what are a few raindrops, anyway? I enjoyed our little excursions on the beach and I'm already looking forward to more next year.
3 comments:
The King Salmon picture is too cute!
Great photos! Looks like Karamea enjoyed a lot of new experiences this summer.
These pictures are precious Kendra! I LOVE that last one, that will be a keeper for life!
Post a Comment