I needed something to do last Sunday evening to get the girls out of the house and burn off some energy, so I packed them up and we set off to spend some time at the beach--Alaska style: fleece suit, rubber boots, and all. Karamea was an old pro and picked up right where she left off last summer-digging in the sand, splashing in the waves in her boots and throwing rocks. Kaylee loved discovering the beach and digging in the sand. I think we're going to have our hands full this summer because all she wanted to do was to get into the water and eat rocks and sand!





2 comments:
Next summer I'm coming with you ;)
This looks like fun. Elias just discovered the joys of eating sand, too...blah.
Hope it warms up for you!!
Hahaha! That's so funny that Kaylee just want to eat rocks and sand. Yummy! =) PS- I'm super excited you're blogging and sharing pictures while in Alaska!
Post a Comment