I have things I don't use (or need). There are things I need and therefore must buy. This adds up to clutter that makes life less livable, whether in 2000 square feet or 300. I often purge and donate my old, unused (but still good) items to charities, and I also try buying many things from garage sales, thrift stores, and consignment sales (both to save money and save things from going to the landfill!)
While catching up with some of the blogs I follow, I read a post that shares about the writer's spin-off of a clothing swap. I thought it was a great idea and plan on seeing if I can get enough interest among my friends to try a kitchen swap, and if that works well, maybe I'll be brave enough to try a clothing swap or extending the idea to toys or other home decor items!
I love the idea of getting rid of my old items and getting new ones that I will actually use without spending any money! I still have a lot to read up on general guidelines and suggestions for a swap party, but my interest is piqued and I think the need is there. Plus, it will be a fun time to get together with friends. I can't wait to make this happen! Anyone interested?

While catching up with some of the blogs I follow, I read a post that shares about the writer's spin-off of a clothing swap. I thought it was a great idea and plan on seeing if I can get enough interest among my friends to try a kitchen swap, and if that works well, maybe I'll be brave enough to try a clothing swap or extending the idea to toys or other home decor items!
I love the idea of getting rid of my old items and getting new ones that I will actually use without spending any money! I still have a lot to read up on general guidelines and suggestions for a swap party, but my interest is piqued and I think the need is there. Plus, it will be a fun time to get together with friends. I can't wait to make this happen! Anyone interested?

No comments:
Post a Comment