Thursday, February 16, 2012

She said WHAT?!?

Kaylee is quite expressive and we get a kick out of some of the things she has been saying recently:
  • "You donkey!" - While looking at a picture we have pinned to the bulletin board in our kitchen of Karamea sitting on a donkey. Now it is somewhat of a joke because we thought she was calling Karamea a donkey at first.
  • "Oopsie...Darn!" - After dropping something or falling.
  • "Go away, Bear!" (also, "Knock it off, Bear!") - When he is in her face sniffing or just crowding her.
  • "High up" - Describing where her sippy cup is in the fridge, asking us to raise her high chair, etc.
  • "Bless You, Mama" (or Daddy, Karamea, Bear, etc...) - She seriously says bless you after we sneeze! It blows me away!
I'm sure there are more, but this was the list I had come up when I started this post over ten days ago, and I realized I need to just finish it up and post it before it gets completely forgotten. It is hard to believe that she will be two in a a month and half...and that we'll have another little one in our arms very soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...