Friday, June 13, 2014

Mother's Day

Mother's Day just keeps getting more enjoyable as the years go on. The kids made some cute crafts and wrote some really sweet notes. That's about all I want or need for Mother's Day.
Karamea's drawings: "My mom is the best. She gives me hugs and kisses. Love Mom" and "My mom and me baked cinnamon rolls. I helped my mom mix."

This year is the first year I remember having a snowy Mother's Day. After church, we gathered with my side of the family at our house for brunch with Baked French Toast and and a veggie frittata. It was a nice time together with the family. Later in the afternoon, we headed to a local brewery to taste some of the brews. Probably not the most common Mother's Day outing, but it was laid back, low-key, and enjoyable.
And with that, I'm one post closer to being caught up on blogging from this spring. Just in time for Father's Day this weekend...
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...