Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wishful Wednesday

Some of my friends do a "Wordless Wednesday" post every week. I was thinking about doing that, but I figured this picture might need a little explanation...and it is something that I am really hoping to see tomorrow, so I decided to make this one "Wishful Wednesday".

This is the view from my parents' house last spring on a beautiful snowy morning...

It hasn't snowed here since November, and I am yearning for more days that look like this before next Spring. It just goes to show that variety is the spice of life; the last two winters we were just wanting it to stop snowing and warm up for a little bit. But for now, let it snow!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Becky said...

I'm wishing for the same exact thing Kendra! I miss the beautiful snow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...