I have a hard time capturing Kaylee's spirit on camera, but these few pictures do an OK job when considered as a collection. She is joyful, bubbly, happy, funny, yet contemplative, determined, independent, observant and curious. And at times, opinionated. The fact that these pictures were all taken while she is in her high chair is telling; she loves engaging us when we're at the table and I can't resist reaching for the camera and trying to catch the moment.I can't even begin to put words the love I feel for this sweet girl! (Especially since she slept through the night last night for the first time in MONTHS...) All kidding aside, Kaylee simply enchants me and I am really excited to see who she will become as she grows. I feel like I see glimpses every day of different facets of her personality and they are just precious.

No comments:
Post a Comment