Wednesday, April 2, 2014

February Family Recap

Since Merrick is two years old, I am going to shift gears from doing a monthly update on just him, and move to sharing a bit more about what our family has been up to each month. I've got some catching up to do, so I will try to keep things brief; here are some highlights from February.

Visiting the Denver Museum of Nature and Science


Date Night when Mark's parents were in town: We headed downtown and enjoyed some cribbage and beer at a local brewery before walking a few blocks to enjoy a nice dinner at the Next Door restaurant. Having some time for just us was fantastic and helped us realize the importance of making sure to make time to enjoy each other's company.
Swimming lessons: All three kids started swimming lessons again in January and we all love heading to the pool and splashing around once a week.

And some other fun things not pictured: meeting my friend Laura's new baby girl, dinner with some new friends and their kids, and a family movie night at Karamea's school. I'm sure there's more, and as I look back, I'm impressed that we squeezed this much fun stuff in, considering February was a very busy month for me at work.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...