March 12: Karamea's words for the birthday song:"Happy birthday dear you"
March 17: A long time ago she figured out that B-A-T-H spells bath. So now, she spells a lot of words...Quote from our car ride today: "B-A-T-H, dog, B-A-T-H, car, B-A-T-H, cat."
March 20: Karamea has been saying a particular word for quite a while now, but I just made the connection about what it means and how she pieced it together...her logic just astounds me. Her word: tomorning
After all, today means 'this day', tonight means 'this night' and thus, tomorning must mean 'this morning', right?
I feel like there is another cute Karamea-ism that I am forgetting for now...Hopefully I will remember it later and write it in the next installment of this series.

March 17: A long time ago she figured out that B-A-T-H spells bath. So now, she spells a lot of words...Quote from our car ride today: "B-A-T-H, dog, B-A-T-H, car, B-A-T-H, cat."
March 20: Karamea has been saying a particular word for quite a while now, but I just made the connection about what it means and how she pieced it together...her logic just astounds me. Her word: tomorning
After all, today means 'this day', tonight means 'this night' and thus, tomorning must mean 'this morning', right?
I feel like there is another cute Karamea-ism that I am forgetting for now...Hopefully I will remember it later and write it in the next installment of this series.


1 comment:
Good for you for getting all of Karamea's "isms" on the blog! I'm always telling myself to get Ellie's "isms" on my blog and then by the time I go to post them, I've forgotten half of them. Isn't it fun to watch our little ones grow and develop their personalities?!
Post a Comment