Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Party Time!

Even though Kaylee won't officially be one until Monday, we celebrated last weekend with our family and some very close family friends (whom our children will undoubtedly thank one day, since Mark and I may never have met if it weren't for them...but that's another story...) It was a pretty low-key party and everyone had a fun time, especially the birthday girl! I even enjoyed decorating the cake and was pleased with how it turned out. This was only the third cake I have ever really decorated, and I would have to say that it is the best one to date!

This picture doesn't show it, but
Karamea was shaking with excitement!

I don't even know how her
shirt managed to stay clean!
I'll be doing another monthly update post with more information after Kaylee's birthday and doctor appointment. I just couldn't wait to share these pictures-they were some really special moments!
Photobucket

3 comments:

LoWo said...

How adorable Kendra! You did a great job on the cake. Kaylee is really starting to look more like Karamea in a couple of those pictures. Happy 1st birthday Kaylee!

Selena said...

It looks like the party was a success!!! You did a FANTASTIC job on the cakes!

LindaCO said...

Lovely cake, lovely family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...