Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Karamea-isms

It's been a while since I posted some of the cute things that Karamea says, so I thought I'd take a minute and jot a few things down.

  • Karamea drew this picture this morning. I have utterly no clue what it is, but it is adorable. When asked, she says something unintelligible that sounds sort of like iguana or gorilla, but I don't know. Maybe it is a Dr. Seuss-type creation that has some made up name. I love the smiley face!
  • Whenever we knock at her door, she responds, "Knock-knock."
  • The three of us spent a little time snuggling in our bed before putting her to bed the other night. When she woke up the next morning, she gave me a big hug and said, "Awww, you and daddy are so cute." I asked her why and she said, "Last night when you snuggled. It was cute."
I'm sure there are more things that I'm not remembering at the moment, but that's good enough for now-I've got lots of other things to take care of yet this evening...and it's almost 10:30! Ack!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Hmmm - I'm not sure what that drawing is either. But I do know - dang! What a cutie that artist is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...