We got to see some sweet images of baby #3 today at our ultrasound...and my heart melted for the third time around. I am so looking forward to meeting our darling little baby! We will be waiting until next week to find out if it is a boy or a girl (if we can stand it!) Rather than finding out during the ultrasound, we had the technician seal the answer in a card and plan on having a cake made that is either pink or blue inside.
One of my friends did this with her last baby, another picked out boy and girl outfits and had the appropriate one gift wrapped and opened it at Christmas. Both just struck me as such fun and personal ways of finding out rather than with my neck craned looking at the screen in the ultrasound room. Something special about the timing of doing it this way is that we'll be finding out the day before our eighth anniversary.
Baby played along in making it suspenseful--he or she was positioned with legs crossed and wouldn't move for a long time, making it difficult for the technician to see anything telling. After some prodding and repositioning, our technician finally got the answer she needed, and seemed very confident in her assessment. We are so excited for the big reveal next week!




4 comments:
I'm excited to hear too Kendra!!!
How exciting! Can't wait hear too! =)
Umm... so I feel like an idiot. I didn't even know you were pregnant. I don't know how I missed that. So CONGRATULATIONS to you!! :)
Can't wait to hear the news.
Post a Comment