This one is getting filed under "Things I never want to forget". OK, OK, I could have probably thought of a better title, but you'll see why it relates in a minute. My children never cease to amaze me and this precious interaction made me laugh so hard I almost cried.
When we were at my friend Laura's house this morning, I was holding Merrick and he was chewing on one of his socks, probably because he is teething. Laura and I were talking and I was tickling Merrick a little bit and just being silly.
Suddenly, Merrick got a mischievous look in his eye, laughed, and then put his sock in MY mouth! And then he laughed even harder! Of course, we thought this was hilarious too, and were laughing and encouraging him. He did this a few more times, and Laura was able to get a couple pictures of my goofy little guy in action.
I think I would still be wondering if it were even possible for him to joke around like this if Laura hadn't see it happen too. I am still in shock that he laughed and realized it was funny before he actually put his sock in my mouth. Oh, Merrick, I love you so much!

When we were at my friend Laura's house this morning, I was holding Merrick and he was chewing on one of his socks, probably because he is teething. Laura and I were talking and I was tickling Merrick a little bit and just being silly.
Suddenly, Merrick got a mischievous look in his eye, laughed, and then put his sock in MY mouth! And then he laughed even harder! Of course, we thought this was hilarious too, and were laughing and encouraging him. He did this a few more times, and Laura was able to get a couple pictures of my goofy little guy in action.
I think I would still be wondering if it were even possible for him to joke around like this if Laura hadn't see it happen too. I am still in shock that he laughed and realized it was funny before he actually put his sock in my mouth. Oh, Merrick, I love you so much!






No comments:
Post a Comment