8: Today I am thankful for clear blue skies, sunshine, and warm weather...in November!
9: I am thankful for my daughters' helpfulness!
10: I'm thankful for the many opportunities I have throughout the year to collaborate with other world language teachers. The ideas we share inspire me to be a better teacher. (I'm also thankful I got to enjoy that stunning rainbow this morning before the rain and snow rolled in!)
11: I'm thankful for the snowy November 11th twelve years ago when Mark and I started dating. It has been an amazing journey together!
12: Eternally grateful yesterday, today, and every day for the sacrifices veterans and their families have made for the cause of freedom. Thank you to those who have served, are currently serving, or will serve in the future. You have touched so many lives!
13: (a little late) Thankful for a comfortable bed to crash in and for the ability to fall asleep quickly after a long, tiring day. Here we go, Day 14!
14:

P.S. This was not a scheduled post; I really got up at 4 a.m. It wasn't even one of the kids that woke me; it was Bear! Oh well, as soon as I post this I am going to get TONS of work done! Only two days until Thanksgiving break! Now there is something I'm thankful for!
11: I'm thankful for the snowy November 11th twelve years ago when Mark and I started dating. It has been an amazing journey together!
12: Eternally grateful yesterday, today, and every day for the sacrifices veterans and their families have made for the cause of freedom. Thank you to those who have served, are currently serving, or will serve in the future. You have touched so many lives!
13: (a little late) Thankful for a comfortable bed to crash in and for the ability to fall asleep quickly after a long, tiring day. Here we go, Day 14!
14:

P.S. This was not a scheduled post; I really got up at 4 a.m. It wasn't even one of the kids that woke me; it was Bear! Oh well, as soon as I post this I am going to get TONS of work done! Only two days until Thanksgiving break! Now there is something I'm thankful for!

No comments:
Post a Comment