Friday, November 2, 2012

A truly happy Halloween

Too excited to get a decent picture before trick-or-treating:
Karamea took this picture before we left:

I'll be honest. I wasn't really looking forward to Halloween this year. It just seemed like a lot of work, and with it falling in the middle of the week, I didn't anticipate having a lot of energy to spare.  

That said, I was happily surprised that we had a fun, laid-back celebration that got me out of my Halloween funk. The weather was beautiful, Karamea and Kaylee were more excited about trick-or-treating than they had ever been, Merrick was thrilled about the stroller ride, and we made an impromptu visit to some family friends, which turned out to be absolutely lovely. It was a very happy Halloween!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Christine said...

Sweet! I don't know about you, but I feel like holidays get better every year with little ones around. :) Glad you all had such a great time.

LindaCO said...

The weather really amp'd up the trick or treaters here in Old Town. Glad you had a good time. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...