15: There are so many big things in life that I am
thankful for, but today I have been especially thankful for a couple of
small things that helped me get through this day that started waaay
earlier than planned: coffee and chocolate. Especially coffee.
16: Oh so grateful to be starting Thanksgiving break today! This is the first time since college that I have had the entire week off for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to more time with family, working on some projects around the house (no more orange kitchen!), and the chance to catch up (and perhaps even get ahead!?) on some planning and grading for school.
17:
18:
19: I'm thankful for healthy food that can pass as comfort food...and that I've almost lost all of the baby weight!
20: Overflowing with gratitude; I can't pick just one thing today. Bluebird skies, a loving family, a 9 month old boy on the move, productivity on school stuff, and working on painting the kitchen with the love of my life. Life is good!
21: Today I am thankful that the passage of time makes the burden of grief easier to bear. The warm, sunny weather today reminded me of Thanksgiving Day three years ago when my Grandpop passed away--and my dad was still alive. I miss them both so much and it will always be hard, but it has gotten easier with time.
22: Happy Thanksgiving! On this day of Thanks, the mealtime prayer I grew up with and continue saying with my family pretty much sums it up:
16: Oh so grateful to be starting Thanksgiving break today! This is the first time since college that I have had the entire week off for Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to more time with family, working on some projects around the house (no more orange kitchen!), and the chance to catch up (and perhaps even get ahead!?) on some planning and grading for school.
17:
18:
19: I'm thankful for healthy food that can pass as comfort food...and that I've almost lost all of the baby weight!
20: Overflowing with gratitude; I can't pick just one thing today. Bluebird skies, a loving family, a 9 month old boy on the move, productivity on school stuff, and working on painting the kitchen with the love of my life. Life is good!
21: Today I am thankful that the passage of time makes the burden of grief easier to bear. The warm, sunny weather today reminded me of Thanksgiving Day three years ago when my Grandpop passed away--and my dad was still alive. I miss them both so much and it will always be hard, but it has gotten easier with time.
22: Happy Thanksgiving! On this day of Thanks, the mealtime prayer I grew up with and continue saying with my family pretty much sums it up:
For health and food,
Love, family, and friends,
For everything Thy Goodness sends,
Father in heaven we thank Thee. Amen.




No comments:
Post a Comment